Adding confidence to your surgical imaging capabilities for spinal and advanced orthopedic procedures
OEC BRIVO 785 ESSENTIAL
Discover the OEC Brivo 785 Essential advantage.
For more than three decades OEC has been committed to delivering high quality innovative mobile C-arms. The OEC Brivo 785 Essential promises superb image quality in an easy-to-use system. The new generation of OEC Brivo C-arms is transforming healthcare by increasing access to high quality mobile C-arms.
Clear Image Quality – built-in automated features that create precise and sophisticated imaging with Eagle-Eye Intelligence*
- New Smart AutoTrak* locates & adjusts image when anatomy is not properly centered
- Auto SmartMetal* compensates for metal in the field
- Auto Window* increase brightness, and illustrates sharp bone edge to improve IQ
And Real-time Edge Enhancement sharpens edges for easy guidance during trauma
Ease of Use in complex operating environment with features like
- Emergency boot mode – captures first image within minutes of boot up, saves time during trauma procedures
- Dual pedal footswitch with two imaging modes provides quick access
- Extensive positioning capability (410 ° radial rotation, 120 ° orbital rotation, 25 ° wig wag ) designed to help you easily capture the images
Reliability of performance, durably withstands rigors of constant daily use
- Tube heat capacity indicator displays heat capacity during procedures, helps manage exposure time
- Easy data management with 100,000 image storage capacity
Low Dose : with 33% higher frequency generator: producing less X Ray, OEC Brivo helps you create the right image at the right dose.
Disclaimer: Photos and images relate to OEC Brivo products and may not be specifically related to the OEC Brivo 785 Essential.
The OEC Brivo 785 Essential promises features for success:
- 1k x 1k high resolution imaging technology
- 9” Image Intensifier provides high spatial resolution
- Intuitive user interface can reduce procedure time and improve efficiency
- Advanced connectivity with DICOM and DVI options
- Storage capacity of up to 100,000 images
- Data protection and compliance including a UPS to protect patient data
Disclaimer: Photos and images relate to OEC Brivo products and may not be specifically related to the OEC Brivo 785 Essential